Obviously before you can even consider doing any golfing you need to check the weather, once you have received all the information, you need from your local news, newspaper, whatever, you can then make your way out to the course. One of the key rules on how to Golf Right is that you know what the course will be like before you even start playing. When you get to the course ask for a map and they will be very happy to give you one, once you have that map you can study it and figure out every obstacle you may or may not come across on the course and you will be able to build a clever strategy based on what you know.
- We've just updated our blog! Read it here: - 2 years ago
- Golf Digest honors Notah Begay III in new-age fundraiser at Topgolf golfdigest.com golfdigest.com/blogs/the-loop… 2 years ago
- When I'm not working, I like to play golf. -Samuel L. Jackson #golfquotes 2 years ago
- RT @CallawayGolf: .@Andres_Gonzales is among the first to rock our new Big Bertha staff bags this week in Jackson: http://t.co/pT6UbtnUHn 2 years ago
- RT @sweatynev: Rory any chance of a retweet, ran the Dublin marathon yest on behalf of the NI Cancer Fund for Children @McIlroyRory http://… 2 years ago