Not every course is going to be good for you so shopping around helps, the best you can do is study every map of every course and visualize exactly how a specific scenario is set to go down. Let this be your deciding factor before you make the choice, if the course has way too many obstacles just for a quiet game of golf then you most likely will not want to partake. Sometimes you have to sacrifice a few things when you want to know how to Golf Right.
- We've just updated our blog! Read it here: - 2 years ago
- Golf Digest honors Notah Begay III in new-age fundraiser at Topgolf golfdigest.com golfdigest.com/blogs/the-loop… 2 years ago
- When I'm not working, I like to play golf. -Samuel L. Jackson #golfquotes 2 years ago
- RT @CallawayGolf: .@Andres_Gonzales is among the first to rock our new Big Bertha staff bags this week in Jackson: http://t.co/pT6UbtnUHn 2 years ago
- RT @sweatynev: Rory any chance of a retweet, ran the Dublin marathon yest on behalf of the NI Cancer Fund for Children @McIlroyRory http://… 2 years ago