After you have mapped out all the routes of the course between each hole, you need to build a strategy based on what potential risks lay ahead of you. Usually the first hole is not a very long one but this is the area where trees can be most abundant and can get in the way of your game. Before you can continue with your game you need to time your swing just right and point it into a direction you know will not have an obstacle in the way, but don’t out the potential for high wind elevations as that may hinder your game. As you can see, learning How to Golf is not that hard after all.
- We've just updated our blog! Read it here: - 2 years ago
- Golf Digest honors Notah Begay III in new-age fundraiser at Topgolf golfdigest.com golfdigest.com/blogs/the-loop… 2 years ago
- When I'm not working, I like to play golf. -Samuel L. Jackson #golfquotes 2 years ago
- RT @CallawayGolf: .@Andres_Gonzales is among the first to rock our new Big Bertha staff bags this week in Jackson: http://t.co/pT6UbtnUHn 2 years ago
- RT @sweatynev: Rory any chance of a retweet, ran the Dublin marathon yest on behalf of the NI Cancer Fund for Children @McIlroyRory http://… 2 years ago