Continuing with the theme of visualization you need to come up with the idea of formulating the picture of your strategy in your mind. Simply being told what you should do is not a helpful tactic you need to be able to visualize exactly what’s about to do down at any given moment and time, you will never be able to know exactly how a swing will be swung but you should at least take the time to map out your prediction on the swing. This can go a lot simpler if you simply verbalize the strategy with your friends, when you do this, the collective imaginative images will start to pour in and your strategy will become clearer – this is the true meaning of learn How to Golf.
- We've just updated our blog! Read it here: - 3 years ago
- Golf Digest honors Notah Begay III in new-age fundraiser at Topgolf golfdigest.com golfdigest.com/blogs/the-loop… 4 years ago
- When I'm not working, I like to play golf. -Samuel L. Jackson #golfquotes 4 years ago
- RT @CallawayGolf: .@Andres_Gonzales is among the first to rock our new Big Bertha staff bags this week in Jackson: http://t.co/pT6UbtnUHn 4 years ago
- RT @sweatynev: Rory any chance of a retweet, ran the Dublin marathon yest on behalf of the NI Cancer Fund for Children @McIlroyRory http://… 4 years ago