Even though slicing the golf ball can wreak havoc on your score it is usually an easy problem to fix. Loosening up the grip is a good golf tip for fixing a slice. This action allows the hands to release properly and causes the club face to be square at impact. Another great golf tip for eliminating your slice is making sure that the back of your wrist is aimed at your target at the moment of impact. You can monitor this by wearing a watch on your forward wrist. Take note of where the watch is pointing when you strike the ball.
- We've just updated our blog! Read it here: - 3 years ago
- Golf Digest honors Notah Begay III in new-age fundraiser at Topgolf golfdigest.com golfdigest.com/blogs/the-loop… 3 years ago
- When I'm not working, I like to play golf. -Samuel L. Jackson #golfquotes 3 years ago
- RT @CallawayGolf: .@Andres_Gonzales is among the first to rock our new Big Bertha staff bags this week in Jackson: http://t.co/pT6UbtnUHn 3 years ago
- RT @sweatynev: Rory any chance of a retweet, ran the Dublin marathon yest on behalf of the NI Cancer Fund for Children @McIlroyRory http://… 3 years ago